Friday, April 1, 2011

Remix Challenge!

So, earlier this evening I was talking to my Sister-in-law (Jackie) about the previous video I did and how I was thinking about the challenge she just finished doing. Then she mentioned a challenge that she had seen someone do and she shared with me the link. So, I went to I Heart This's blog and found what Jackie was talking about and immediately thought it would be such a fun but difficult challenge. The most appealing part about it is, it will actually push me to use more effort and be more creative when getting dressed every day. I've never done a challenge like this before so I'm nervous but very excited. Anyone who has a fashion blog or anyone in general should give this challenge a try. We can all try this challenge together! I wish I had learned about this challenge prior to today so that I could have started today (being that it's April 1st), but it's okay. Tomorrow I plan to go through my closet and chose my items and perhaps start Day 1 as well.

I hope you all join me as I attempt this challenge. If you're planning on trying this challenge and want to know the full set of rules or any questions, check out Kendi's blog. NOW LET'S DO THIS! (:

3 comments:

M. said...

I'll join you AFTER I get back from my shopping trip in the city! Sounds like fun!

MAE said...

Yay!!!! I'm a little scared of doing it, but I'm glad I'll have a fellow fashion blogger who'll be taking the journey with me! (:

ChellzzBellzz said...

I'm so tempted to try this... but Lord knows I have no self control to actually stop myself from shopping. :S Even if my closet is already overflowing.