Friday, April 15, 2011

Remix Outfit #13

This is one of my favorite scarves and I figured since my outfit lacked color I would throw in something that had a lot of color. This is one of my only purchases when we went to Seaside, OR last Fall & it really is one of my favorites aside from my infinity scarf from AA.

I can't believe I'm always half way through this challenge, days have been going by very fast and sometimes I forget that I'm even doing this challenge. Most of the time, my side of the closet is closed or I just try to ignore I have other clothes waiting to be worn lol.

Anyways, it's Friday so I hope you all have a fantastic weekend & I wanna say thank you to those who have continued to follow me and to those who have just started.

8 comments:

Renee said...

lovely scarf, have a nice weekend! xo

cryskay said...

love the print and colors of your scarf! xx

Meekay said...

Love the colours on your scarf!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice picutres and great outfit. Would love to have you as a follower

RONJA AND LEONIE said...

great blog, maybe we could follow each other? x
thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

Carla said...

cute scarf darling! i adore!!

cheers,
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Claudet said...

nice scarf!!! You look so beautiful :)

xoxo

Juliet Polilova said...

you look so sweet! love your style :)
nice blog too ;)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet