Monday, May 9, 2011


I know I'm about a week or so late in finally announcing the winners but I didn't want to until I had received responses from the winners. I had an issue with not hearing from the original person I chose for the 2nd place winner so than had to pick a new number from random.org
Anyways, here are the winners. 1st place winner goes to Roxanne & 2nd place winner goes to Jazmin. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to join my first blog giveaway. I honestly wasn't expecting more than 5 people to enter & yet I did. You guys are all amazing! 

Please stay tune in the near future for more blog giveaways & contests <3

4 comments:

Roxy said...

Thanks, love. I can't wait to receive my package *(:

MAE said...

I will be bringing it to the post office tomorrow so maybe end of this week or beginning of next week you'll be receiving it (:

JayMiester said...

thanks soo much!!! I just got my package today! loove the nail polish! can't wait to sport it!
again thanks hun!! <3

MAE said...

You are very welcome! I'm glad you liked them. I will be having another blog giveaway sometime in the near future so make sure you enter again (: