Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Remix Challenge Overview


Just like on my tumblr, I've said many times how horrible I am at finishing challenges especially once that go longer than 10 days. However, this has probably got to be one of my favorite challenges I've done not to mention also the most challenging one. Being limited to only 30 items isn't so difficult the first couple of weeks but after awhile I realized I just ended up throwing random things on or even the same outfits I wore just because of laziness and lack of motivation to be creative. Not being able to shop for 30 days was pretty hard as well, but not as difficult as I was expecting it to be which actually is a great accomplishment for me being how much of a shopaholic I am but for me to know that it CAN be done makes me proud of myself.

Obviously, I was really into this challenge and actually taking pictures of the outfits in the first half, but towards the end I started getting extremely lazy in both dressing up and taking pictures which is why I missed good number of days. There are just days where I don't really care what I'm wearing or feel the urge to dress "cute" - we all have those, even the most fashionable people have lazy days. It is kinda cool to look back at these group of pictures and see how mix and matched some of the same items.

This was a really great challenge & I actually do recommend it for anyone. If you don't have 30 items to choose from, you can always alter the numbers and do less.

9 comments:

M. said...

Congrats for finishing mama! I love the collection. You kinda make me want to try it out.

MAE said...

Thanks ma! You should do it! It was challenging but all the while fun! (:

Anonymous said...

Love your style
compliments

MonsieurMauro

Richelle said...

It's my first time here and your pictures are great. There's a cute lil' man in blue!


richelle
www.rarepersona.com

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Amazing! 25 outfits wow! I should try this!

Charlene said...

omg, props to you cause i could never do this! lol

Irene @CouturePetite said...

Wow! Does this challenge happen every month? I want to do it, but I'm not sure I even have 30 outfits to wear. :3 It would be fun to mix and match clothing though.

Anyway, cute pictures! What kind of camera are you using?

<3 Irene
Couture Petite Fashion Blog
Twitter: @CouturePetite

charlene-ann said...

new follower! lovvee your blog =)

cryskay said...

i love this challenge. congrats on following through with it. you created some great looks! xx